Commercial Foundation Repair
Piles can be installed in many different access conditions, dependent upon the design goals and load criteria. Several different installation methods may be utilized to place piles in the desired / engineered location.
Piles are available in a wide variety. Once again, dependent upon the design application, piles are manufactured in different shafts configurations and sizes to accommodate different pile loading and pile connection specifications to allow design freedom and flexibility.
Piles can be installed to support settling structures, hold voided structures in place and away from expansive soils, and augment existing foundations to carry additional loads placed upon foundations and piles by additions or equipment. Piles can also be installed to re-support or salvage damaged structures compromised by natural disasters such as earthquakes or floods.
• Installation in a wide variety of on-site soil conditions
• Minimal site disturbance to subsoils and adjacent structures
• Predictable installation time and equipment requirements
• Minimal if any site clean-up required post installation
• Engineered products with known and certified capacities