“The Experts in Steel Piers”
Rocky Mountain Steel Piering& Structural Services, Inc.
Since 1996 our business has been based on the high level of trust and confidence that our customers, and design professionals, have in us. When clients and engineers specify Rocky Mountain’s services or products, they are recommending “The Experts in Steel Piers”. BBB has accredited Rocky Mountain Steel Piering and Structural Services Inc. as an A+ company since 2003.
Rocky Mountain Steel Piering offers superior performance in installation of helix pier systems for foundation support or remediation, equipment pad stabilization or boardwalk support. We also offer tie-backs for stabilization and support of foundation and retaining walls. Our product line offers BUILDING CODE LISTED pile components for all of your new construction and structure repair needs.
Rocky Mountain Steel Piering and Structural Services is insured and bondable. Our company performs our work with our company employees. Employees are trained and certified by the pile manufacturers in the correct installation and application of the pile products.
Should your needs be new foundation support, a remodel or structural repair project, or a boardwalk through a wetland or sensitive area, our team of experts with over 25 years of experience in the helical pier / structural repair industry look forward to working with you to provide a reliable and economical support or stabilization solution.
Rocky Mountain Steel Piering and Structural Services features installation of anchoring systems and associated structural services for residential and commercial structures, including:
- Stabilization repair of existing foundations
- Helical Pier foundations for new construction
- Tiebacks for new and existing walls
- Helical Pier foundations for new or existing boardwalks
- Foundation repair and restoration
- Structural framing repair
- Structural floor bracing and repair
- Expoxy injection and crack repair
- Perimeter drains
- Crawlspace moisture conditioning and barriers
- Sister walls/Counterforts
- Structural engineering consultation